Thoughts before School Starts
Hi! I have finally found time for writing. The last time I posted rants was months ago and I missed this. By far, this summer has been the busiest and most “magastos” vacation ever. 2 months of summer vacation, I was always out of the house. Summer job, org meetings, org activities, org interviews, name it!
Anyway, in less than 10 days begins my Junior Life.
- Just a few hours ago, the STePS has released mySchedule and I am really happy with our schedule. We have no Tuesdays and Wednesdays, that will become a weekend for us. For sure, for the first weeks only
- Unfortunately, I have Saturdays - that means I will only get to spend time with family every Sundays.
- Pressure = org works. On a brighter note, I love what I am doing.
- Anything org-related makes me nervous. To ease, I work ahead of time.
- I want an instant fit body. My uniforms don’t fit on me anymore. I gained so much weight over the vacation.
- I have so many things to remember about this summer vacation.
- My work as VP for HR in my organization is helping me a lot,indeed.
- I am really obsessed with makeup. I don’t buy though. I just love browsing someone’s blog, watching makeup tutorials and reviews and “window” online shopping. I can say, my love for makeup is back.
- I am really happy and proud because my only brother just graduated from college at UPLB on time.
- Who says summer’s over? I still have to work on Monday for enrollment.
I guess that’s all for now. I am thinking of moving to a new blog site but I cannot leave Tumblr. This is where I started.
Okay, I ranted a lot.
McDo breakfast and car rides with my family will always be one of the treasured bondings.
We headed down south last Saturday for reasons. 1. Picked up my brother at UPLB 2. He moved out from his apartment and packed his things lol
I got my own copy of The Tanganglawin, though I’m not an Atenista. But as a Thomasian, I think I should keep one.
I’ve been hearing a lot of negative feedback from my co-Thomasians. Saying that it disrespects the university itself, the school paper and everything. This idea, I guess. was brought by the issue regarding others’ school stand on RH Bill.
To be honest, I see nothing wrong about it except the logo part. Anyway, this paper is a form of literature and specifically satirical literature! A lampoon! And I know that everyone knows what lampoon, satire is. Don’t get this wrong.
Dad was scheduled to have his checkup at the UST Medical Arts building. In fact, it was also my first time to visit the bldg. I never knew it existed. Lol
Bored the whole time that I even took a picture of this cup.
Tadaaa, first time to wear a colored jeans.
It’s been months since I updated my blog with this part. So anyway,
- I always fret because of my marketing works.
- You won’t believe this. But… I made it on Top 3 in my major subject. I asked Lola of she can buy me an iPhone. Teehee
- I am changing a bit. No nonsense talks now.
- I have no idea where my money is going. I should learn how to save.
- Goodreads.com is now my best bud. I have this challenge of reading 24 books in a year. So that is 2 books per month.
- I am planning to invest on a good bookshelf.
That’s basically it.
Talking about myself being a Marketing Manager of our org’s major project, I cannot begin to explain my feelings. This has begun October last year and I have been working on it since first week of November.
I am not complaining about my task though it’s eating a fraction of my time. What I am trying to say is some people try to be demanding. Again, I am not talking of my org mates, I am talking of the contact person in-charge. I do not really know what to feel - anger, annoyance etc. They demand of what is impossible to deliver to them.
I know, I know. I am no one to complain but the demands are stressing me out. I am now looking on the brighter sides of things. We will definitely reap once it came successful.
On a different note, we have no classes for today. Happy Feast Day, St. Thomas Aquinas!
I was writing down my rants for this week when the internet suddenly got disconnected. So anyway, I am not going to think of it again and write my plans for this blog, instead.
Plans for this blog in bullet:
- Blog/post from time to time - This is one of my goals for this year since my blog has been hiatus for months and even years.
- Reblog a little
I can’t believe I’m already in my 2nd year in college - 2nd semester. This is so fast. 2 years from now I’ll be ending my school girl life, so to speak. I have been through a lot this sem. Being in a university/college may seem fun for you have all the freedom, specially when you’re “dorm-ing”. There’s social, acads but one important is missing, my ohana.
So anyway, I don’t post/rant for drama now. Apparently, my blog has been on a hiatus for months. It is mainly because of school. No one has ever said balancing org and acads was easy. Yes, it’s fun, the best times of my UST stay, and at the same time stressful. That’s what I am experiencing as of the moment. I am committed to both so I love what I’m doing, no plan of quitting tho it’s stressful, time consuming.
Another batch of vacation is coming. That means, more time to capture and blog. Looking forward to that!
A birthday greeting…
…to the girl who now turns into a lady
…to the lady who makes everything in order, which sometimes is suspected of having OCD
…to the lady who loves kids
…to the lady who chooses family over any thing else in the world
…to the lady who crushes an engineer-in-the-making and doctor-in-the-making for the longest time
…to the lady who believes that scenes in the movie, Serendipity will actually happen to her
…to the lady who waits for someone to remember and greet her
…to the lady who always says “I’ll fix my room and rearrange the furniture.” But actually never happened
…to the lady who loves searching for makeup and thinks of buying them but never happened
…to the lady who chooses her TW family over any other org in her school
…to the lady who prefers milk tea and coffee over vodka/beer/wine
…to the lady who never liked reading books (fiction/non-fiction)
…to the lady who is often misunderstood
…to the lady who always cries herself to sleep
…to the lady who never left Forever 21 empty-handed
…to the lady who always promises herself that she’s gonna exercise and lose weight, but then again, never happened
…to the lady who dreams to travel around the world just like any other girl and woman in the universe
…to the lady who aspires to become a psychologist in the next years; and,
…to the one of the most amazing women in my human existence!
Today is your 18th birthday, love! Make the most out of it and have fun with your family! Happy happy birthday!
High school never ends. It’s been a long time since I bonded with the happy people I know, my high school buddies. I was already laying on my bed on a Tuesday night, that was around 8:30 pm, when my friend messaged me to go her condo which is just one taxi away. Knowing that there’s an 11:30 pm curfew in my dorm, Inna and I asked her to sleep over in her place. Otherwise, we wouldn’t come.
Good thing, there was no classes the following day. We chose to stay since we were having this ‘hell week’ in school and we thought of getting some good vibes.
Some friends weren’t in the photo for some weird reasons. Anyway. We just did chill and caught up with each other. Everyone had a blast indeed.
This serves as my one and only outlet. Expect me to rant/post everything that's on my mind. Capturing moments with my P&S.
Email me at
joycelcsison at gmail dot com
Love? No. I prefer books.