Ask me, “how did you celebrate your birthday?” I painted my nails! Lol
It was my first time to paint my nails w/o having so much mess.
"This morning, with her, having coffee." ~ Johnny Cash, when asked to define Paradise.
Hand-painted signage by Neuarmy Surplus Co. (@neuarmy)
Overclock in a nutshell
1. Going to the UST Grandstand, where the bus was parked
2. Good game/ team building activity headed by Kuya Romel
3. One of the team building activities - Dan, Jeco, Pat, Gen, David and Tin
4. TomWebbers + Kuya Romel went crazy after a tiring activity
5. *drum roll please* Thanks to Hidden Sanctuary Hotel and Resort, our event venue sponsor. This hotel really looked amazing. It’s not a 4 or 5 star hotel but it was really worth the price and stay. There were 6 rooms and 1 function hall reserved for us. Ops, not included in the photos, the management was so kind that they opened the wave pool just for us!
6. And of course, Overclock wouldn’t be complete without a pageant. So…here are the gorgeous people of TomWeb! It was just a “Fun Pageant” ok? :))
7. The Executive Board of TomasinoWeb and the very amazing head faci, Kuya Romel (left). He’s an alumnus of UST and currently working at Assumption.
8. I owe these pictures to Gen Aguilan. Hehe
9. My favorite people in UST. Too bad that it had to be resized.
Overclock is an amazing experience for us. Learned so many things about leadership, team work, support, trust etc.
Had a week of #HangOverclock!
Grades bitterness on a midnight is quite disturbing. Last Oct.19 was the release of our grades at MyUSTe. I felt neither good nor bad because it was our team building. I felt numb. I never wanted to ruin the remaining time. All I ever thought was that I did good. I didn’t get low grades etc.
But but but. When I got home, reopened my account, checked my grades for the 2nd time, I wanted to cry. I blamed everything on myself for not making it to the Dean’s List. Kept telling myself that being in a Dean’s List is so overrated. I mean, duh, everyone is really aiming for it. Not me. I was never a “Grade Conscious” type of student. But then again, when you’re already in that moment knowing that .5’s just what you needed to make it there, fuck. Did self-evaluation and then found myself, blaming and blaming.
What if I had no organization? What if I pulled an all-nighter every time we had quizzes/exams? What if I studied really hard? My realizations always come in late.
Ops. I’m just going to make it as motivation (well, as always, that’s what we say). I will try to balance my acads and orgs. Time management and I will follow my schedule strictly.
My first ever The Happy List because I’m trying to be active here again.
1. Going to the coffee shop alone
2. Reading a good book
3. Hugging my gorge cousins
4. Org room
5. Organizing my makeup stash
6. Beauty section at the mall
8. 2 days before my birthday
9. Great time with my org mates
10. Everyday is a Family Day. Always
The Happy List is inspired by Camie Juan.